VACANCIES - WE'RE HIRING!
Treats Club is London’s no1 hot donut and hot chocolate bar! We specialise in incredible donuts for events, festivals, markets and pop-ups across London and beyond.
Job Specification - STREET FOOD EVENTS MANAGER
FULL TIME - 5 DAYS - £24000 a year - LONDON BASED. Some work from home days may be possible.
The role of Events Manager is primarily to facilitate the smooth running of our stalls/pop-ups/corporate bookings from all aspects. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of events, including organising our attendance at festivals, private events and markets, as well as running them from start to finish, reporting to the business owner with feedback at the end of each event.
There will also be encouragement to help source events and this will be facilitated by creating and maintaining relationships with our key event partners.
Responsibilities and duties
• Organisation of events
•Fully flexible to work evenings, weekends and weekdays
•Cooking and frying of donuts
• Management of events
•Training staff at events
•Recruitment and management of our temp and permanent events team
• Generating new business and developing brand awareness
• Driving of sales
• Maintaining health and safety standards
• Cash handling and banking
• Profit & Loss management
• Stock Control
• Product and menu development
• Reporting and communicating with owners on event success
Qualifications and Skills
• Previous Events Management/Market Management role or similar
• Excellent customer service skills
• MUST HAVE A UK Driving licence and be confident driving large vehicles
• Time management
• Self-motivated and driven
· Food Hygiene Level 2
•A self starter whose able to rally the team and motivate them during high volume trading.
You must be fully flexible and able to work at a variety of different events and markets around the UK.
The work itself is varied and fulfilling, every day is different and we aim to create a fun work environment. We do work very hard but are lucky enough to wake up every day with a smile on our faces! This isn’t a run of the mill 9-5, but an opportunity to be part of a team of exceptional people who love the job they do and the people they do it with…
If you fancy joining us on our journey of donut domination then get in touch!
Apply now via email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
*APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED*
Job Spec - FOH DONUT MAKER + BARISTA
We’re looking for mega enthusiastic, customer-centric people to join our expanding team as we launch our 8 week Xmas market in central London.
2 x FOH Barista and Donut Maker positions.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Our market is open from 4-10pm on weekdays and 12-9pm on Sat + Sunday, so we are specifically looking for people who would prefer to work late shifts until 10pm. We are NOT a morning café, thinks of us as a "night market”, as we are serving coffees + donuts until late.**
We are looking for customer service loving barista + donut makers to join our wonderful team. You'll be making exceptional coffees and donuts and full training on both will be given.
Oxford Street based. Fully flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. Barista/donut experience is a plus but not essential as training will be provided.
- Pay: £10-11 an hour depending on position and experience.
- Working in a small tight-knit team of girl bosses!
- Being part of helping to grow a small business
- Staff discount and FREE donuts!
- Must be able to work independently after training and multitask
- Flexibiiity to work late shifts on evenings/weekends is essential.
- Lively personality
- Likes interacting with people
- Genuine love and knowledge of good food
- Previous street food and fryer experience an advantage.
- Experience in a commercial kitchen an advantage
- Must be willing to learn basic recipes and food prep
- Excellent clear English
- Good initiative
- Really good at staying calm when the queue gets long
- Food preparation to an exceptional standard at all times
- Coffee making to the highest standard at all times
- Maintaining hygiene standards at all times
- Frying + decorating donuts
- Serving customers
- Happy to cook and serve front of house
- Happy to cook + clean
- Can work to a schedule and well organised
- Hospitality experience is essential and barista experience a massive plus!
If you think you have what it takes, apply now (applications with cover letter will be placed at the top of the pile!).